Friday, September 23, 2005

Wha's like us?

I know I said I was going to post something on SETT next, but I couldn't resist adding this comment on the BBC news story I mentioned in my last post. The story was about exam boards in England, but it included a quote from a spokesman for the Scottish Qualification Authority:
A spokesman for the Scottish Qualifications Authority said it had no figures because it did not have a problem with cheating.

Candidates were given very specific instructions about what was not acceptable.

"That's something we nipped in the bud a long time ago," he said.
Well that's all right then. Proof, as if further proof was necessary, of the superiority of the Scottish education system.
Smiley face
As we also say in Scotland (proving that a double positive can be negative)...

Aye. Right!

Smiley face

Tags: | | |

No comments: