Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fun on Friday #51: It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Christmas...

As I explained on my music blog, I realised that there are now only four Fridays to Christmas. By my reckoning, that makes this the first Fun on Friday in advent. :-)

I will do my best to post something Christmas related or the next four Fridays. However, it has got off to a bad start as the more astute among you will have realised that it is now Saturday!

To start us off, here is a perennial favourite that I've mentioned before: Elf Yourself is back... and back with new songs and backgrounds.
Send your own ElfYourself eCards

Does the re-appearance of Elf Yourself mark the start of the Christmas season? If you Elf Yourself, remember to share the results here.

I hope you enjoy the next few Fun on Fridays!

No comments: