What can we learn from games? Games profiles - assessment for learning in action!
Do we always have to intervene? Can we leave children to get on with it? Is peer assessment a more natural way to go with games based learning?
Promoting learner engagement:
- Involvement in reflection, setting goals;
- personal learning planning;
- ongoing active engagement;
- assessment is embedded in the game;
- nurtures confidence;
- encourages mastery learning;
- automatic and dynamic profiling;
- celebrating success