Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fun On Friday #103: Fun with photos

I was surprised to find I haven't featured Dumpr here before. Another site with a silly name - I can understand dropping the "e" since the site links with Flikr... but "dumper"? I don't get it.

To me, Dumpr sounds like you are throwing stuff away, being destructive, but this site allows you to add value and be creative. Essentially, you give it a picture and the site manipulates it in interesting ways. For example, how about a Rubik's Dog:


Or, pictures at an exhibition:


There are twenty-one different effects you can apply and you can upload photos from your hard disk, or pull them in from facebook, Picasa, Flickr or a Web URL.

So what are you waiting for, go and have some fun with photos... And if you do, remember to share your creations by posting a link to them here.

No comments: