Friday, April 01, 2011

Fun On Friday #107: I'm A Star

Just over a year ago, I featured an advertising video which incorporated a user uploaded photograph (see Fun on Friday #62: Swedish Advert). Unfortunately, the video no longer works but the same people have produced a new tool that creates a video with sound and moving images recorded through your webcam.

The verbal instructions are in Swedish (I assume) but the lyrics are in English, so it is fairly obvious what you have to do to produce something like this:

As far as I can see, there's no way to embed the video but you should be able to see it by clicking on the graphic. I am impressed by the technology behind this although it is slightly embarrassing to have to sing "I'm a star" best in the world etc. What do you think?

Oh... and you can create your own version, and if you do, share the link here!

3 comments:

coolkiddo said...

Awesome!! http://www.blistjarna.se?id=c221844d6b3892912969ef041bce9352

David said...

Hello Jenny

Thank you for sharing this. I hope you found it as much fun to make one of these as I did.

Anyone else got one to share?

ged online said...

Great blog david and your content is also very interesting.