Friday, August 19, 2011

Fun On Friday #119: Webify Me


I downloaded and installed the latest version of Firefox and followed a link to their Webify Me page. It claims to let you...
See your Internet as a custom collage.
Here's a picture of my collage:


You can click on the graphic to see an interactive version that explains what all the different parts represent. To be honest, I think it's more than a little off in places. Specifically, it has me down as a "Gear Head" as represented by a car magazine! Nah! Not even close.

Have a go yourself, post a link in a comment and let me know how close you think it got to you.

2 comments:

Amanda Wilson said...

Interesting. Here's my link http://mzl.la/q1Wzii

So so yes i'm a geek (as if we didnt kown that) Definitely not a party animal or someone who lives for the unknown.

I am someone though who does tend to multi "knife" so to speak. Even while writing this post still checking tweets etc.

Unknown said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.
"diploma in material management
distance education b tech
mba distance education in india
bba course details
msc disaster management"