Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Grand Day Out

As I said in the previous post, I was a bit worried about going to speak at the Communicate.06 conference. Communicate.06As a non-linguist, I was wasn't sure how I'd go down. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the day - despite the many jokes at the expense of IT people and computer geeks!

For me, the best thing about the conference was being with over one hundred teachers who were excited about learning and teaching and who enjoyed finding out about how they might do it better. It made me think that I'd like to have a similar conference for Computing teachers. I wonder who might sponsor such a venture?


Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If all IT people and computer geeks were as switched-on as you then I wouldn't find them so frustrating ;-)