Monday, December 24, 2007

YouTube - By Appointment to...

The Queen has her own YouTube channel! This is to make the Queen's speech (and other things) "more accessible to younger people...". You can watch the first ever televised Christmas speech as well as documentaries etc. And this year, you can download her speech as a podcast too.

So the oldest British monarch, who was the first to send a message to the moon and the first to send an email, can add YoutTube and podcasting to her list. My daughter suggested that she might be a secret nerdfighter. :-)


Technorati Tags: , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no however accessible to younger people in school!

Doug said...

The content is superb BUT ... see my blog http://www.dougdickinson.co.uk/blog/2007/12/god-save-queen.html

David said...

Thanks chaps. In my excitement about her majesty's presence I hadn't thought about that. I can feel a censorship post coming on...